Fastnet Corporate Services
Company Formations and Company Secretarial
COMPANY FORMATIONS – REVENUE COMMISSIONERS REGISTRATION – BANK ACCOUNT OPENING
Based in Cork and with sub offices in Dublin and Galway, Fastnet Corporate Services are well placed to meet the incorporation and ongoing regulatory requirements and demands of clients. With extensive experience in the field of regulation and compliance, we can tailor each engagement to each individual client’s needs. Not every engagement is ‘one size fits all’ so we act accordingly in a proactive manner.
Located on Cork’s South Mall, in the heart of Cork’s central business district, our services include Company Incorporation and Company Restoration, Annual CRO (Companies Registration Office) filing and compliance, ad hoc company secretarial amendments such as change in directors and secretaries. We also offer our address as the company registered office, thereby ensuring important mail is received and acted upon where appropriate.
Incorporated companies will also require Revenue Commissioners registration when they begin trading – most companies will register for Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE. We offer this service and would act in an advisory capacity having discussed the key requirements with the stakeholders.
We also assist in the formation of bank accounts. Our key relationships with the pillar banks enable us to offer a streamlined service which is extremely efficient and has proven popular with clients.
Why Incorporate and Why Ireland?
Ireland has an enviable image as a home to many companies, both domestic and international. It has an untarnished reputation as an attractive domicile. For tax planning purposes an Irish domicile should be considered. We can offer advice and can discuss the below in great detail.
- With the impact of Brexit being felt, Ireland remains an extremely attractive place to do business due to English speaking, well educated workforce
- Ireland is home to thousands of multinational companies
- Ireland is an EU member with direct access to EU markets
- Corporation Tax exemptions for newly incorporated companies
- Corporation Tax rate of 12.5%
- Limited Liability protection
- Greater scope for raising of finance
- Greater scope for spreading the ownership of the company