Why Incorporate and Why Ireland?
Ireland has an enviable image as a home to many companies, both domestic and international. It has an untarnished reputation as an attractive domicile. For tax planning purposes an Irish domicile should be considered. We can offer advice and can discuss the below in great detail.
- With the impact of Brexit being felt, Ireland remains an extremely attractive place to do business due to English speaking, well educated workforce
- Ireland is home to thousands of multinational companies
- Ireland is an EU member with direct access to EU markets
- Corporation Tax exemptions for newly incorporated companies
- Corporation Tax rate of 12.5%
- Limited Liability protection
- Greater scope for raising of finance
- Greater scope for spreading the ownership of the company
“Fastnet Corporate Services made Company Formation hassle & headache free. Jonathan & Neville were able to professionally advise me on all queries I raised and were prompt and diligent in preparing the paperwork for signing.
They made forming a Limited Company an enjoyable experience”Managing Director / RMPR
“I first made contact with Fastnet Corporate Services Limited via their email portal. They were able to provide viable solutions to all my issues and offered me the re-assurances that I required.
They were prompt in the delivery of documentation and their Registered Office Facility is an exceptional facility.
They made the process manageable, understandable & cost effective”Director / Vilnus, Lithuania
"I am a UK national, who, after becoming increasingly worried by various Brexit scenarios, began researching the process of Irish company formations. I have a connection to Cork so began my search there. I talked with a number of companies to get a quote. I was struck by both the personal nature of Fastnet and the “can do” attitude.
They worked around their commitments to meet with me. Their quote was competitive and I felt they were literally going the extra mile for me. They kept me updated on the progress of CRO, Revenue Commissioners and bank accounts.
I would not hesitate to recommend them."