With many years of experience in accountancy practices and dealing with clients on an ongoing basis, we know the ‘lost time’ of clients that goes into ongoing bookkeeping.
Outsourcing is a proven and effective way of cutting costs. Benefits include:
- Payroll savings
- Access to professionals
- Access to real time financial information which has been prepared properly
- HR benefits – no illness and holiday absence to contend with
- Your time is freed up to concentrate on your core business
- Ensures CRO and Revenue Commissioner deadlines are on someone else’s radar
We provide a tailored payroll service that includes:
- PAYE registration with the Revenue Commissioners
- Registration of new employees and notification of removal of terminated employees
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI &USC liability, net pay figures on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or adhoc basis.
- Issuing Payslips to Employees by email or post
- Completion of regulatory forms, including P30/P35/P45/P60 year end returns
- Weekly/Monthly/Adhoc payroll reports
- Filing PAYE/PRSI liability directly with the revenue commissioners
We take the hassle away from you, allowing you to focus on your day to day operations. We allow you to focus on your business while we take care of the accounts – freeing up staff to perform more functional roles. Maintaining your accounts is a time-consuming experience and it can also be costly.Not keeping books up to date invariably means higher fees when your tax year-end comes along.It should be noted that duty to maintain accurate books and records is a necessity in Company Law. We can structure a program whereby there are no costly delays or nasty surprises at year end.We will ensure that all important filing dates are not deadlines – we will aim to have all bookkeeping duties prepared and finalized in a timely manner.
Our services include:
- Sales and Purchase daybook recording
- Invoice processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Aged Creditor and Debtor review
- VAT preparation
- VAT filing